Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nothing Simple About It!


I have been motivated, yet again, to start and successfully compile a blog (successful as the key word). This being the third, okay so fourth, go round. A complete stranger was the trigger this time. A 'blogger' that I like to visit frequently. One who makes it all look so 'simple'. and yet. whenever I attempt. it becomes all too 'not so simple'.

Me, being a simpleton, living in a black and white world, easily becomes disenchanted with the whole 'blogging' world. So bear with me as I roll up my pant legs (shorts here in Texas), push up my sleeves and engage in this 'simple' new endeavor. Because I am a simple person, simply don't expect much. Just a little chatter and hopefully some smiles from our simple life...

8 comments:

Thelma said...

I'm so happy you have a blog and I feel very important being the first to comment on it. Your pictures are amazing. What an attractive group! I look forward to more. I miss you. Always.

Amy said...

It will be fun to keep up with what you are doing on your blog. Thanks for sharing. You still need to come visit Deep east Texas!!!

Pacefamily said...

Yeah!! I am glad to finally be able to hear more from you!! :) I like simple, too. We must be sisters. Your family is so cute! We sure miss you guys!

amy germer said...

Anna, when I think of you I don't think of simple. More like "WOW, look what Anna did." I personally believe less is more myself. Thanks for including me in your blog world.

Unknown said...

wow-it looks great! Pure and simple is best I believe and you've done both. Can I get some help from you? Thanks for sharing your world with us.

Elle Taylor said...

that last comment was me-not Clint-sometimes it isn't simple like you said.

Susie said...

What a amazing blog even though you think it is simple it turned out fantastic. I'm so happy that you decided to be a "simple" blogger which I try to do as well. We miss you a lot and look forward to keeping in touch with you and your family through this blog, visit mine to.

Mara said...

Yea! I'm glad you were finally convinced to join the blogging world. It really is a great way to keep in touch. You're kids are so beautiful. We really miss you all. Love, Mara