Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In her White Dress

There is nothing like witnessing a 
daughter of Heavenly Father
 being baptized by her daddy. 
Especially when she is yours. 
This is one 'spirited' girl.
An emotional rollercoaster.
A leader and dictator.
A confident child with
high-self esteem.
A sweet and loving angel. 
I am glad that she made the
decision. I am glad that she 
is clean. I am thankful for repentance.
I am proud to be her momma. 
May you always stay as clean as the dress that you were baptized in...


6 comments:

Susie said...

What a happy day for Macy and your family. It is hard to believe that she is 8 and got baptized. I remember just like it was yesterday that I was her primary teacher and she was 5 years old. Time sure does fly by. I'm sure happy for Macy for making the right choice. I send my congrats and love to her and your sweet family that I miss and love.

katyvee said...

What???? But she was just BORN, last time I saw you!
(We should really get together more often..)
What a proud day. So happy for you.. (and hope she was more into it than Sam was a couple of years ago.. when during the opening song of his own baptism, I caught him "air-drumming".)

Thelma said...

Congratulations to Macy! What a great event. She looks beautiful. Miss you.

Kay said...

that was so sweet. I can't believe she is 8! I bet you can't either. hope things are great for you guys.

The Fab 4 From Washington said...

Congrats Macy! You are so beautiful in your white dress. It's hard to believe that you are 8 years old! We are sure proud of you. We miss you and your cute family. Hugs...the LeBaron Family!

Pacefamily said...

okay so I know you are going to say I commented because of our conversation the other day, but I hadn't seen this post until today. I wish we could've been there. I wish we lived closer and got to witness the joy of each other's children and them growing up every day. I love you Ann, and I love your sweet family!! We're proud of you, Macy, even if we are all the way in California!!