Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Pleasures

Some of our comings and goings....


Daddy on the wakeboard at Lake McGee in Oklahoma


Pookie tubing with friend



Sis flying on the wakeboard


Our temporary 'home' in OK


Bubba, looking a little wild, after swimming for hours with a sweet Seattle friend! We loved the visit guys!


Sis with her wonderful Seattle friend and of course some added Webkins!

12 more days until school starts. Should I be getting excited to have all three of my children in school now? It makes me sad. Maybe it's because my baby is now old enough and capable to be away from me for extended periods of time, or that summer was just too short. Guess I'll just have to love on them lots the next 12 days and then find ways to be in school with them!!!

3 comments:

Thelma said...

I've been thinking about you Anna. I love seeing pictures of your sweet family on your blog. I'm also insanely jealous that the Jorgensens got to see you!!!! Enjoy the last of summer.

Susie said...

What a fun trip you had and great fun pictures. So glad you had the Jorgensen's for a visit, I bet you all had a great time. Enjoy these last days of summer before school starts.

Mara said...

Anna- I found you! Glad you had such a great time in OK. We miss you guys! Love, Mara