Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another Crosby Addition

This one to replace our dear Scamper who went missing after jumping from the top of my vehicle at high speed. Meet...

Whistle

We acquired Whistle from the Cat Lady at the Animal Allies of Texas. The Cat Lady was very excited to see someone with lots of young children take Whistle, as to her, he is very playful. (I'll have to share a story of the Cat Lady's sticky, furry fingers at a later time. Quite entertaining. ) Back to Whistle. We waited a few months to replace Scamper with hopes of her return still lingering. Last week however, we became direly in need of another feline as our garage has been taken hostage by LOTS of furry little rodents- MICE! Lets hope that Whistle can fill at least some of the void Scamper left behind...and rid our garage of the mice too!

3 comments:

Angel said...

I am so excited for you to have another kitty-cat at your house but I gotta say and I am a big ole cat lover but that is one ugly cat! I am sure he has a sweet spirit though and I can't wait to meet him, hopefully he is cuter in person!

Ang

Mara said...

Whistle?! Nice, Crosbys. :) I love your pet names. I also love the fact that even though you lost a cat you've had three times longer than any of our pets have lasted, at least she went out in style. How many cats use all nine lives in one death-defying jump from the top of an Armada?! Truly impressive. See you soon! Love, Mara

Susie said...

Love the pictures of Macy and the new cat. I'm excited for your new family pet.